AUDITIONS NOW OPEN!
AUSTRALIAN COMEDY – MY HUSBAND’S NUTS
Barbara’s husband is missing on the family farm. When Jack finally returns he is a nervous wreck and will not leave the house. He is suffering from Agriphobia (a fear of agriculture) and is convinced he is Hiroo Onoda – a Japanese soldier holding out on an island after World War 2
Barbara’s husband is nuts. The only people she can trust with this information is the new vet and the village idiot. How will they restore Jack’s mind without the help of a medical professional or common sense.
When: Friday, 5 April from – 7 pm to 9.30 pm and Saturday, 6 April – 10.30 am to 12.30 pm
Where: Birkdale School of Arts Hall, 101 Birkdale Road, Birkdale
To register your interest and book an audition spot, please contact director Mark Harrison on email email@example.com
– Jack Fitzgerald – Local farmer. Male. 40 to 50 years old
– Barbara Fitzgerald – Local farmer and wife to Jack. Female. 30 to 50 years old
– Charlotte. Daughter to Jack and Barbara. Female. Aged in her 20s.
– Jo. Local vet. Female. 30 to 40 year old.
– Terry. Socially awkward. Family friend. Male. 20 to 30 years old.
Performances of My Husband’s Nuts will run from 19 July to 3 August, 2019.